- Editorial (Leif Kalev, Svetluša Surová, Marina Vahter)
- Respecting the values of the constitution: Integration in the community of value(s) (Stefan Manser-Egli)
- The genealogy of integrationism: Ideational foundations of the politics of immigrant integration (Iva Dodevska)
- The role of ideations in de-problematizing migration crises (and other wicked problems) (Benjamin Klache)
- Ideations of social sustainability? Concepts and cleavages of cohesion in Germany (Katarina Marej)
- Who Belongs to the Swiss Body Politique – A Diaspora Perspective (Sandra King-Savic)
Special Issue on Ideational Aspects of Migration and Integration Policy, Politics and Governance is Out!
The special edition published in Frontiers in Political Science / Frontiers in Human Dynamics includes an editorial and five articles with the common topics of integration and migration. Each study delves deeply into various aspects of ideations from diverse perspectives and at varying levels of investigation. All articles are open access.